View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 03:10 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Question Vit B causing Anger - Temper? Please help me out - confused!

Hi, I have Adrenal Fatigue very much so! Like I am walking in thick deep mud most of the time. I started taking some different vits & herbs after doing research on this subject for several weeks. I have noticed a huge difference for the better within just a few weeks. I am only adding a few things to my intake at a time so I know what helps/harms.

At first I was in LOVE with the multi B sup (Jarrow brand) that I got. That lasted about 2 weeks. Then I started to get quite angry within a hour of taking it. Research suggested to me it was the niacin part, so I bought a B 12 5000 that I could break up into 4 parts. (Jarrow Methyl B-12) and it seems to be doing the trick. I usually only need 1/4 of a pill, some rough days I need to take a 1/4 pill 2 times. I've been doing this for about 10 days now. Not taking any other B's in any form right now other then this B12.

So then that left me looking to buy ALL the other B vits 1 by 1 - (as to fully treat Adrenal Fatigue I need to have more then B 12) very costly and a huge pain in the bum. NOW after more research I am finding people say B1, B 6 etc gives them temper/anger issues. So I am totally confused which B could had caused my own anger/temper issues. How do I know with out buying bottle after bottle? That would be a huge waste of money - very timing consuming as well.

Are there any B Vits "experts" here that can help shed some light on the probable B vits that cause anger/temper irritation issues?
xyz1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote