View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 10:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default help... fish oil makes me feel terrible !

OK so I am taking lef super omega 3 since 2 days and I feel ****ed up. My body hasn't accepted that thing well and I constantly feel drowsy and out of it. I have to concentrate too hard on things to understand what's going on and I kinda have double vision. I had many hopes on this thing as I felt I finally found something safe and natural to reduce the inflammationin in my brain and body but I am very upset on what's happening to me.

I used to take less powerful dose of fish oil of some other brand and was doing fine until I started this mega dose. Please tell me what should I do as I really need something which will reduce the inflammation in my body . honestly I feel terrible and feel like I will pass out any moment I am so drowsy . I read somewhere its due to lipid peroxidation but don't understabd what that means . I am clearly more depressed and anxious after taking that lef megadose fish oil .

Could it be a healing transition? I don't want to stop taking it cause I know how good it is, but if this is an adverse reaction, I will. Or maybe I am just going through the adjustment period ? Should I continue or change to my previous less powerful brand ?

Also does it have any effect on blood sugar or blood pressure? Maybe its that? Sorry I am kinda confused and sleepy even while typing this
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote