View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 05:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default 4 months after 3rd rotator cuff surgery. NEW Symptoms and still in pain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
Just wondering. Im about 4 plus months out of my 3rd Rotator Cuff surgery.
My shoulder still hurts and im reall weak.
Most noticeable pain( to the touch) is in the front of my shoulder were I'd say the shoulder and arm attaches. And of couse right by my big scare..... Also hurt on the outside of my arm shoulder...
Is this normal???

No after second surgery failed that Dr. Said he could not do anything else for me and referred me. To another orthopaedic surgeon for a second opinion.
This guy didnt even order a MRI, he just ask me some questions, examind me for about 5 mins. And said he could help me and fix the problem.
The problem is, the PROBLEM is getting worse.
Ive had headaches everyday for over 2 years now (since i was injured at work)..
Always complained about a knot and sorness in shoulder blade. Now. Both my PT drs say its just bursa moving around and it will go away. Well it hasn't in 2 years.

Now still have headaches everyday, but go through spell with severe/ migraine headaches.
Constance pain in right side of neck. Constance pain in my shoulder blade. Weakness in right arm and shoulder. NOTICEABLE lack of muscle tone in right arm and shoulder.
My hand go cold most of the time. They get so cold the ache and hurt.
Ive been getting stiner feelings in both arm especially when i drive. I can get comfortable almost anywhere. Now my left (Good) shoulder is showing the same symptoms as my right.
After 2 year of doing everything with it, its probably,wore out.
Like today, i went outside to get the mail, had a Carhart coat on but not zipped completely up.wind was blowing and i got a cold draft that blew in and it hurt my shoulder blade ...bax sharp shooting pain.
I get irritated way to easy now, seems like everything get on my nerves.
I can move fast. If so i get dizzy.
I saw my dr last Tuesday about all these new symptoms.,he said it has nothing to do with my shoulder. He fixed that problem. Did order me a EMG go next Wednesday for that.
Im just miserable here.... I cant do anything. If i get up and have little pain (which is unusual now) by the time i get out of the shower i hurt like hell..
Stoney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote