Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
hi mari,
it was the breast ultra sound that hurt. I wanted to be sure that my insurance covered it. and that I got one this year as my clients wife got a clear mammogram then had the screening ultra sound and they found cancer. so just the mammo is not enough! she had surgery radiation and chemo.
sigh
here we have roux premade in a jar. it is like almost burnt flour and it thickens the gumbo. I like chicken and sausage best. Others prefer the seafood kind and others like the okra.
The kids concert was ok, they are beginning students.... the advanced class was enjoyable!
And the gumbo was spicy and hot so it was good. IT was served over rice.
again it was so good!!!
bizi
Bizi,

Sorry about the Sono gram. I had two or three after they found mammos that were not clear or that showed something that they did not like.
The ultra sounds did not feel good but they did not exactly hurt. I could see what the tech was up to and recognized that it was necessary.

I like those gels -- nice and yucky . …had them on my feet too and at other times when there was an issue or other . . .
then I spend time getting it off at the clinic or when I get home.

It is very good that you are getting your stuff taken care of while you have decent insurance.
You are doing great taking care of yourself.

Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-10-2014), mymorgy (12-12-2014), waves (12-10-2014)