View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 10:48 AM
artist

artist

Hi Ada,

I was wondering how you are, thank you for coming on and letting us know. I can understand that you must feel disappointed that the VNS hasn't started working yet, not to mention those side-effects. I suppose, like most things, give it time...

You are very lucky in one respect, having such a caring daughter; she sounds really special, not to mention your grandsons. Don't attack the storage stuff too vigorously, just take your time about it; you know what these things are like, they hang over us like a black cloud, then you finally do them, and feel a bit better. (I should take my own advice there, got a mountain of things that need sorting, oh well, one of these days, lol!)

You will miss Bill, always. But it does take time too, quite a lot; you're doing exactly the right things though, looking after yourself, sorting things out and keeping busy. But I'm sorry you're still in so much pain, I really hope you start to feel better soon, and that these side-effects calm down. They do usually, though make sure you check out anything that alarms you.

Take care, Ada, it's very good to hear from you,
all the best.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote