Thread: Pain Management
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 10:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Made it up - dystonia.... That's exactly what it feels like. I'm going to try that schedule of one tab/per, I like your idea.

Lurking - I have some MP. Back when I was still working and just prior to being officially diagnosed I experimented with it. It did seem to work for the pain and other symptoms but was very short lived. I will investigate it further. Regarding the tremor, I do have a tremor but for the most part it is an occasional slight rumble, it used to be much more but the Sinemet is very effective for my tremor.

Jo-mar - I have been to a plethora of Doctors for my pain and there is nothing stemming from overuse, injury, etc. The best that I ever felt was when I was consistently doing Bikram Yoga and I worked out all of the pain in my lower back (different issue) which was why I started Yoga. Then one day I noticed a circle of pain radiating from my right shoulder blade. No exercise, massage, physical therapy, etc, could touch it. Nothing on MRI, x-ray, etc. Now I'm not 100% convinced that this is from Dystonia from Parkinson's but I am 100% it coincided with the onset of my PD and it was the first symptom. My other symptoms were all creeping up too but the pain was the first and probably the most annoying symptom overall.

Thanks for your responses, I appreciate it.
OlliePop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (12-10-2014)