View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 02:21 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default New Treatment for Psoriasis

Hi all.

Just wanted to share what Alan is now trying for his psoriasis. He's covered up to his face. We've tried the laser, (worked the first time) did nothing this time so we stopped.

Of course clobetasol did nothing so that's over. He can't keep taking prednisone for the rest of his life.

So I stumbled upon a product (don't laugh) on the internet called Toe Juice. Just google it and you'll learn all about it. They have many videos on youtube and that's why we decided to try it. It was ultimately developed 40 years ago for athlete's foot but it seemed to work on excema and other skin conditions and sometimes psoriasis so we are giving it a try.

In Alan's case, it's going down layer by layer. He had THICK lesions that would turn white and flake all over the place. This is a clear liquid that you just pour into your hands and just wipe it on wherever you have any skin problems. In Alan's case I just put it everywhere.

For 4 days now we have been doing this twice a day. It evaporates very quickly so in 30 seconds you put coco butter or shea butter all over.

All I can say is it's still too soon but I don't have any flakes on my couches anymore. The cocobutter moisturizes and the the Toe Juice, which contains Dermavine, well, it's still too soon to tell.

Believe me, I'll update if this stuff works. Because this is auto-immune and he's not a candidate for embrel or the other biologics, well, there is nothing left to try.

He's quite disgusted and says he looks like a leper. Can't blame him. Stress make sit works obviously.

So wish us luck and we'll see what happens.

Will update you all

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (08-18-2015), Enna70 (02-12-2015), glenntaj (12-11-2014)