Thread: I survived...
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 02:57 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm sorry. I know that may be cliche, but I am.

Your situation sounds similar to mine. I went through a divorce, caused by my drinking and risk taking behaviors, and in the middle of it decided to cold quit Paxil. The results were not good. I ended up in the hospital because I had decided I didn't want to take paxil, and quit in the middle of my divorce, probably at the roughest time. So, I walked out of the hospital in the same frame of mind as you. I felt I was worthless, dumb, and had no use to the world. My path out will be different from yours, but, there is always hope. There is always the ability to improve, as long as we fight on. Life likes to punch us a lot, but eventually a glimmer appears. The glimmer is always worth the pain.

I had to get angry to change. I finally got fed up with the spot I was in and decided life wasn't going to take me down.

Now life for me, other than concussion related injuries, is good. I couldn't ask to be in a better place in my life, and could have missed all that.

Hope you get better
CovertBlack is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (12-10-2014), barbo (12-11-2014), eva5667faliure (12-11-2014), Lara (12-10-2014), PamelaJune (12-23-2014), tamiloo (12-17-2014)