View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 10:09 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Hey! I know what it is like to be deathly scared of unexplainable nerve pain. Long story short to spare you hours HAVE HOPE, I was 18, yes 18 when I began showing sensory and very slightly motor neuropathy and entrapment. Tingling in all limbs, fasciculations, tremors...etc. Every test you can name---negative.

Freaked out for months about why and how and what, all my symptoms came on within 3 days and guess what I am 24.5 years old now and it hasn't changed. In a good way. I've learned to live with it and honestly I don't think twice about it, really ever. I forget about it most times. I worried about MS and all that jazz but my symptoms never progressed. What I'm saying here is I remember crying in bed hopeless and clueless and I worked my way around it because mentally I made very convincing symptoms exactly what they sounded. Like all things in life sometimes you have to live and let live. I'm not telling you to do a 180° and change your attitude because that is not how the human brain works, but I can promise you a lot more people make it out of this than you'd ever think. You're young, simply JUST KNOW to hang on and If symptoms don't worsen you will naturally build confidence just like you've naturally responded with fear.

Trust me my drs were dumbfounded and I'm more active and happier than ever. You are in my prayers you will do this!!!!!
mrobin44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dious (12-11-2014), madisongrrl (12-11-2014), Phillip25A (01-13-2015), yupings (12-12-2014)