View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 10:01 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Idiopathic PN

Electron,

I appreciate your input on this topic as you seem knowledgeable and open minded. I also like what discussion has taken place and the struggle people are engaged in to over come their condition.

I tend to be optimistic about reversing most conditions that ail people as long as they are willing to make changes and they make them sooner rather than later.

In my case my conscious awareness of PN began in August of this year for no apparent reason at the age of 62 and has moved from my feet to my thighs. I had a complete physical with blood tests and everything came out fine. I am in otherwise good health, exercise and eat healthy in my opinion.

I followed with a CT scan of the lower spine with a neurologist and nerve conduction and electromyleogram. I showed basically no reading in nerve response yet I still have feeling in my legs and my reflexes are present.

One thing you said about eating an animal diet which I do almost 100% intrigued me. I have read extensively about the pros and cons and so far in my opinion it is a superior diet. Curious what doctors, researchers or studies have caused you to believe the way you do. I am not interested in proving one way or the other correct, just curious.

I have been reading many of the people you referenced that understand PN and plan on working with someone next year to put this in check if possible. I have no interest in living with this condition fro the remainder of my life and can only hope I don't have to.

I hope people will continue to post information and any progress or success they have in overcoming this strange condition.

Dious
Dious is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
yupings (12-12-2014)