View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 02:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sounds like ME/CFS. I get the motor running when I awake from cat naps, they call it (A.M. Surge) I think it involves the ANS. I get occular migraines with visual disturbances that effect my upper jaw and teeth and make my sinuses swell. I dont tremble in my sleep, but i some times punch in my sleep, just ask my broken table lamp, or I have floating/flying dreams. I also have a RLS like body jerk as I fall into the first stage of sleep, sort of a transition or hand off to the ANS that regulates the breathing and diaphram. Did you have elevated cykotine levels? and how were your B-12 AND Vit-D levels. I found B-12 injections very helpful for putting too bed many of my sleep disturbances. how are your energy levels? You might try Gabapentin first or cymbalta before the Lyrica. you might get some relief from the pregdisone 5-10 mgs or flexeril at the same dose before bed. I get a good result from beta blockers and a strict hydration regiment, gatorade and lots of water. I think SFN is just a symptom of what's got your PNS in a bunch. *edit*

Last edited by Chemar; 12-12-2014 at 07:50 AM. Reason: No links/website redirects for new members
kingofpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote