View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 08:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Wednesday evening I started feeling weakness in my left leg. Sort of like it was going to sleep, but different. When I got up and moved around it felt better. But, I was getting upset. I was still having the salty tasting, watery post-nasal drip as well.

Yesterday, I woke up at 4 AM feeling nauseous, weak and cold. When I checked my temperature, it was only 95.7 and that was rising from bed covered up and wearing clothes. I got a little freaked out and had my wife take me to the ER, fearing something was wrong.

The ER doc basically said nothing was wrong and suggested I try Claritin or Zyrtec for the PND. Diagnosed as post-concussion syndrome.

I went home and took a Claritin and went back to bed. As the day went on, I did feel better. The weakness was better and the Claritin greatly reduced the PND.

This morning, I've felt similar to yesterday. I woke up early (about 4:30 AM) and wasn't as nauseous, but was a little light headed and the salty PND was returning. Feeling a little weak in the legs too.

I went to work today, but remain frustrated. I'm going to move around as much as possible and see if that helps.
rreihart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote