View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 04:12 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you all for the replies. I left a message for Dr DeMartini and hopefully will hear from him soon.

My symptoms are: brain fog, cannot multi task, overwhelmed/sensory overload, fatigue, loss of appetite, insomnia, difficulty concentrating (causes headaches), mood changes (feeling ok then depressed), can't exercise, anxiety/panic attacks if too much stimuli.

I did see improvements in my symptoms after spending about 2 weeks back at my parents house in Ohio, basically doing absolutely nothing and laying down in the dark for 18 hours a day. However, when I returned to San Francisco, I had a pretty stressful event happen and my symptoms came right back to where they were prior to going to ohio to relax. I'm returning to my parents house this weeknd for some time in hopes to aide my recovery. I hadn't been back to my home town for 4 years and after spending a day there I remembered why. However, boredom is what I need.

Any other suggestions would be great.

Thanks again,

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyr View Post
What are your symptoms besides concentration and brain fog. How long have they been join going on? And have you seen any improvement during this time.
SFhelp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote