View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 10:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliejayne View Post
Thanks for the suggestions.

But I have Bilateral Monocular Diplopia all the time. It starts the day with what I describe as a 2mm vertically displaced ghost. By the end of the day it can be as bad as 8mm vertically displaced and the ghost can be 90% of the real image.

The eye doctor, took the easy option. Ignored my other MG symptoms, and the fact that my DV worsens during the day, and declared it Astigmatism. When I got my new glasses, they help slightly. But by the end of the day I still have DV even with the glasses.

I have no diagnosis yet, but am experimenting with caffeine. That reduces most of my symptoms, but has least effect on my eyes.
Did you ever find a solutioni to your monocular diplopia? I think that is what I have. I have double vision - sometimes triple vision in both eyes even with closing one I still have it in a single eye. It comes on when I'm working on my computer all day. At night it is then bad and slowly goes away as I withdrawl from the computer screen for several hours. Mine mainly manifests as car lights stacked vertically or street lights stacked vertically. Also lights appear brighter than what they should be it seems which seems to make the rest of the room appear darker.

Just curious if you found a solution.
vein777 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote