View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 03:55 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I think I looked up SAMe on iHerb but just checked with SAM-E and SAM - e and they all work. On the side to the left after you do the search it comes up with "Brands".

Actually I started taking SAMe in 1999 too.
Couldn't get it here of course and so a friend in Wash State used to send it to me. At the time I didn't have a clue how expensive it was.

My daughter bought some a while back but she found it helpful although too stimulating for her as she deals with anxiety issues like myself.

When she was taking it she did find that the timing of taking the dose was important especially when she was studying for really long hours of the day. She was taking it mid afternoon. In the end she stopped it as it seemed silly to be taking anti anxiety supplements and then be taking something on top of it that was actually too stimulating for her.

S-Adenosylmethionine (SAMe) - iHerb Health Library Information
p.s. just a note about some of the Trials I've read in the past with SAMe and certain conditions - Note that they often have used doses significently higher than what one would usually take. Wouldn't recommend that!
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (12-13-2014)