Thread: Lack of support
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default English Dave

You have like so many of us here on NT the right spirit. We all try so hard to get on with our daily lives and go about our days trying so hard to lessen the burden on our loved ones. Sometimes I think we try so hard they forget what got us here in the first place, we didn't consciously choose to be this way, it is something that has happened to us and if we could, we would immediately turn back the hands of time and change whatever action it was we took at the time that eventually lead to us becoming a victim to chronic pain.

To have the wonderful news of a baby joining your family is surely a sign life can go on, I'm sure that baby will bring you many moments of pure joy. Stay strong, I can empathise with you in so many ways, I've suffered chronic pain for well over 30 years, I'm fed up with it to my eye teeth, I'm over the side looks and rolled eyes from family members who should know better. Big hug to you
bluekrikit (12-17-2014), booklover (12-14-2014), EnglishDave (12-16-2014), ger715 (12-16-2014), Hockey (12-15-2014)