View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

I'm not any meds right now, but over the years, sometimes some kind of med, for example, tylenol with codeine, well forget about going to the bathroom.

And when Alan was on the fentanyl pain patch and took vicodin for breakthrough pain, he went once a week. That's right, once a week.

My friend's husband started to make a compote out of fresh boiled fruit. She was drinking it every day (not for any particular reason, but he gave it to her and she drank it).

So one day, she's telling me "what's wrong with me, I can't stop going to the bathroom, why is this happening"?? So I quizzed her on what she was eating and drinking and there was nothing to make her go like she was going, until she said the following "Oh Marty makes this compote of boiled fruit and he boils it down, it's some European Recipe and it's really good". I asked her how much she was drinking and she said "oh a couple of cups a day". I burst out laughing and said "now you know why you are going to the bathroom like you are going".

Well, after she hit him over the head, I could hear her yelling: "do not come near me with that stuff any more".

So if anybody wants to go (without taking Miralax) just give this a try. Try boiling up some fruit and drink the juice.

Also, (and this was from my mother). Boil escarole and drink the water.

That'll make you go big time!!!

Mel

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote