View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 02:21 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default Crevival spondylosis was found on CT could it actually be anot her TC?

Hello, I am new to this group but not new to Tarlov Cyst Disease. I was diagnosed after a MVA with a train in Nov. 16. 2009 but of course it took awhile for a diagnosis as I was misdiagnosed and sent from Dr to Dr as are most TC patients. My question is I was recently in the ER and had a CT done and they did not tell me until I seen this on my own that it stated that I had mild cervical spondylosis. My TC is located at T 1 & T2, upper thoracic spine, which is rare and I originally went to the ER because of horrible pain causing me to pass out. The hospital in ER would not take my Tarlov cyst disease seriously at all or even look into it so I'm wondering if anyone thinks that this could be a sign that I might have a cyst or should I get a MRI? Open for any suggestions? For this hospital I went to is very uneducated on Tarlov cyst disease and misdiagnosed me the first time and even with my diagnosis and having surgery they would not look into it and I was the one that found this on my CT after receiving the Wreckers.
emilyertzthompson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote