Old 12-15-2014, 02:49 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiza View Post
Hi, I am new to the site.

I have been diagnoised with tarlov cysts on c7 and t1 thru t12.

I had several occassions after coughing or sneezing in which I thought I had broken ribs with severe pain around the front ribs under the arm and breast. I also went cycling and later read that is one of the worst possible activities for my condition.

My cysts were found on MRI during an episode of terrible, unrelenting pain. I have 2 that are very large and are actually buldging.

I will be seeing a neurosurgeon in early June.

I have not been able to find much info on tarlov cysts affecting the T part of the spine. Does anyone else have a similiar condition?

Thanks, kiza
My Tarlov Cyst Disease is in T1 & T2 only and I also have found it very hard to find others with it in the thoracic part of the spine. It also causes differentsymptoms been most TC suffers because it is in our upper spine I suffer from neck arm back pain and the pain goes down my arm into my fingers my fingers will go numb I get headaches all sorts of problems it hurts down my whole entire back. I have also had surgery with Dr. Friegembaum in Dallas Texas it was in March of 2011. I have since been in a lot of chronic pain actually debilitating pain I'm not quite sure if the surgery helped or not because I was in so much pain prior to surgery. But if you have any questions please feel free to ask me anything I have been suffering with this horrible disease since November of 2009.
emilyertzthompson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-15-2014)