View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 03:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitation marks View Post
There is a chance that you may have developed some ischemic changes in the blood vessels in your brain as a result of your concussion.

I say this because I initially had a CT scan done a couple of months after my concussion and it didn't show any unusual abnormalities, though when I had an MRI done maybe 7 months in, it showed that I had developed these subtle minor differences in my brain.

The number one thing you want to be doing is avoiding anything that is commonly known to worsen your headache problems and slow/ reverse the recovery process. For me with this particular problem, my diet is incredibly strict and I have quit all chemicals (even pain killers) and alcohol.

Anyway, get an MRI done as it will be more likely to show these minor differences in blood flow around certain parts of your brain.

P.s. The stabbing/ lightning bolt pains suck. I have had them so bad at times that they have resulted in nightmares of my head being crushed and hence waking me up out of sleep. I hope yours get better. As I type this I have some cracking pains in the back left of my head near my ears, it is is totally ****.
What changes did you make to your diet that you feel helped?
AVR1962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote