View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 02:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Steve, your positive attitude always inspires me. Thank-you for always having this check-in spot. Oh, happy fishing!! My husband, brother and father are going to Alaska to fish in August. It is a male bonding thing for them.

Oyster, sure hope that your wife is doing better. My husband suffers from terrible sinus problems, also. Enjoy the time you spend with your daughter, but don't muddy it with guilt.

Lloyd, all of my memories of Maine are wonderful. Enjoy your new life.

The neuro called me and apologized for the drug's effects (from an earlier post) and after a week, it has finally worked its way out of my system. My balance and walking abiliity have backslid after this surgery to where they were before Mirapex even though I am still taking it. It is becoming very frustrating. I can't tell if the pain and the problems are from the surgery, the conditions that weren't fixed evidently from surgery, or the parkinsonism sx.

My neuro told me that what I have shouldn't get worse, but it is, so do you think that I have PD? At this time, after 7 years I have right sided tremors, insomnia, vision problems, can only walk a short distance, drag right foot, drop head to right when even the slightest bit tired, and at this last visit - fell both times during balance test (dr caught me, of course). I don't have cogwheeling or stiffness.

Have a great week everyone,
mamafigure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote