Thread: Neuro apt
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 06:58 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Cheers Lara, there's a bitter part ofme laughing that both events should follow one another aftermy moaning here the other day about it.

My mum was my lift and heard him the second time. She usually denies the amount of hassel I recieve saying its in my head. Perhaps there is a n upside in that she has whitnessed it for herself...

Cheers Seabass, that info is v.useful. I dont know much about this stage of testing/scans ect and wil research. At least with the scans ordered fractures, swelling, bleeding ect wil be looked for even with the doubtful neuro.

And yeah things need to change. I had worse experiences with male gyno's, they can be appaling. I once had one throw my bloodworks result in my face and tell me to interpret them myself has he thouht i was lieing, this just after an operation, he hadnt bothered to read notes and didnt know about.

I realise that they dont always have the answers, theyre more there to correlate data and cast probable diagnosis but they are also a point of care.

We'll see how this pill works, always a bit dubious. Stopped taking the amytriptaline recently as my fatigue means I sleep anyway and it was fouling my mood.

Did your dr advise to lessen intake as part of weaning or becasue of concerns re the drug? Hope your feeling better.
_Ash_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-16-2014)