View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 10:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by abegins View Post
Thanks for your story. glad you are doing well. May I ask who your surgeon was? Did you consider seeking out someone more well known as a TOS expert?
It's been over a year since my surgery. There's been a lot of ups and downs. I do have pain free days, however some wasting occured in my wrist (carpi ulnaris), small muscles of the hand (dorsal interossei), and medial tricep. I've still been working as an electrician and I can still perform my work, overhead included. I have a hard mass in my neck which could contribute to some of the permanent symptoms. Hypersensitivity in the tricep comes and goes, but lately it has been minimal.

The worst of the pain is in my wrist now and again, but fortunately those symptoms seem to be easing up as time progresses. Now sadly I've been experiencing occasional nagging symptoms on my right hand, wrist, and shoulder. Nothing as bad as the other side, although hopefully it does not worsen. Will be seeing a doctor soon. Thought the TOS was caused by my fractured rib, thinking the new side is cervical disc problems and arthritis. My surgeon was Doctor William Warren at Rush university. I believe the surgery was a success. Not perfect, but I am a lot better. Hoping the symptoms on my other side aren't a product of the surgery. I hope you all are improving! Be strong...it's not always easy
Dom9889 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote