View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 05:40 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi, All

Went to the other oral surgeon today and didn't have much success. This oral surgeon sounded a lot similar to the other one. He said I didn't have a hole (I know this) and that the puss is not coming out from my gum, his reasoning being no hole=no possible puss coming out. I brought my ct and mri and he had a look at them and said I have sinus issues but no oral issues. I then showed him multiple videos of puss coming out of my gum. I asked him how is puss not coming out the gum, as the video was playing, and he said that it's not coming from the gum. Since there is no hole, it must be coming from somewhere else. He looked me straight in the face and said he didn't see puss coming out while there was puss coming out. He also took a periapical xray and showed me there was nothing wrong in the gum, other than my gum on the side where the puss is coming out healed weird.

He suggested I go through with the endoscopy, so I'm going to do that. Right now it's my only choice. I'm hoping and praying that the endoscopy fixes the problem or at least shows something that's wrong in my sinus
frostyjohn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote