Old 12-17-2014, 11:12 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt View Post
Welcome Keckie.
Thanks for your Replies Susanne C and Kitt, I have to wait another month to see a neurologist so nothing is confirmed as yet. I'm not sure if its due to alcohol or my neck and back issues, but the tingling is in both legs and arms and is pretty much constant.

In terms of other symptoms they started a few months back with acing legs and arms going dead during the nigh when slept on side and if sat on hard surfaces such as the floor or toilet or hard seat I would get instant tingling/pins and needles. Then in the last month they include dizziness, foggy brain (cant concentrate), weakness in legs and arms and slight numbness and fatigue. If I lay in one position for a while with my neck elevated I sometimes get double vision, or if I get up at night the oven light looks fuzzy. This has been occurring more regularly now. ABout a year ago I put my back out (cant remember how) and couldn't walk for 3 days, I ask for some scans but they discouraged it, and of late I have increased my gym activities doing personal training and numerous class like pump and boxing. It was after I overdid in a boxing class that my symptoms really ramped up. That night my calves had immense tingling and pins and needles and toes felt slightly numb and my hand shook for 2 days. I thought I had just overdone it and let it go for a week but then things just progressively got worse. I ended up in the emergency room with severe weakness of arms and legs. Because it was in all four limbs they don't believe it is due to a bulging disc and did blood work which has all come back normal, slightly raised inflammation marker but not enough to warrant my symptoms they say.

I also had some xrays done by a chiropractor and this showed my neck curves in the wrong way and there is compression in the lowest part of m spine but hey also don't think this will give me the symptoms I am having.

So I have been kicking myself for all the times I had gone out and had too good a time drinking wine and am extremely stressed and anxious about it. I have had raised heart rate and blood pressure but not sure if this due to the above or my stress.

I am 33 and have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. I took my first Lyrica last night after been extremely concerned about side effects. Susanne if its ok to ask have you had any success with medications?

Thankyou and I will lthink about posting a new thread.
Keckie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (12-18-2014)