View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 09:33 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks for getting back to me Lara. I was deeply shocked when I wrote about my situation, but thankfully with some intervention and some brave moves on her behalf, and a psychiatrist for her own private referral, I believe that we are both getting back to solid ground, even though our paths are different. She is now getting the support that she needs to help her get her own life on her own personal track, as am I. So, while we are no longer partners, I think its possible we will transition to a new life as friends, in good time. Right now, she is taking her own life back in control and I am so happy for her to make these first steps. And the situation is PTSD, so she does not have a lifelong mental illness- the accident that caused my injuries hurt many more people in different ways than I am only beginning to realise. I'm her the best in her own recovery from her own traumatic events. She is now my soul sister. It helped to reach out and just hear back- thanks Lara. Wishing you the best, John.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (12-18-2014)