View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 10:43 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

nyuszisue,

That's great that you are having no pain and that it looks to be healing well. Even though it is not visible, there is inflammation in the bone surrounding the extraction site which can make the adjacent teeth feel odd or out of place. That inflammation will subside. Is is also common as the bone heals for the adjacent teeth to move a little out of their original position. That too will not feel so odd as it settles in.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuszisue View Post
I had the extraction 3 days ago, it was a simple extraction, I have no pain and it looks like the site is healing well, but I have this strange feeling that #6 tooth moved. When I talk it feels like it's more toward the inside of my mouth then it was before, because the way my tounge is touching it feels so different. Can that be possible ?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote