View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 06:33 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member

Thanks for your quick reply again, yes I agree I would like to be seen a lot sooner than I am, but with Christmas everything is closing up. I'm getting in on the 14th Jan and will hopefully get all the tests done then. I am trying to get an MRI before the neuro appointment (if he would ring back!). It just seems to have come on so quickly although I realise now I did have some symptom's throughout this year that I did not realise were neuro related.

I am probably clutching at straws but after my Physio asked about when I had the mirena (contraception coil) in and when symptoms started it I realised it was a month after. Since then I've read some links between the mirena insertion and neuropathy, but it is nothing proven. However I have decided to get it removed in 5 days time.

Yes I am so anxious that it is a combination including autonomic, my physio managed to calm me down a bit and have since felt a lot more sane. Neuropathy doesn't run in my family. and I was drinking too much but not sure it would warrant neuropathy, but maybe. On my husbands suggestion I am trying to take it a day at a time and try to keep calm. But my mind has a tendency to run off thinking all kinds of horrible things. I am referring to it as my nightmare before Christmas.

I really appreciate your replies.

Keckie
Keckie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (12-21-2014)