Thread: Lack of support
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 07:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default When is enough enough?

VA Dr is cutting me off my only medication. 27 years too many meds to list and the last and only one that has helped will be gone. I have no faith at all in Dr's anymore. They do as they please and do not listen to the patient. For all those Drs out there I only have this to say, I pray that one day not one of you has to go through what it is like to be in pain 24/7. Yes you get woke up with the pain if you sleep. 27 years now. This just may be my undoing of fighting as Dr's have the last say. What ever happened to "patient's' rights"?
There is nobody left in this world except where they are pushing me into the anti-depressant world. My mind is sound and they are doing all they can to set me back again! Been there done that and I won't go into the details of the devastation that caused in my life. Dr's are accountable to nobody! I'm more convinced than ever that we the one's who suffer just fill their bank accounts. A number is what we are nothing more nothing less. The oath says "do no harm" yet they do and there isn't nothing a person in pain can do or say especially at the VA. We are all human and when one is alone it is much more difficult to fight. You just get tired and worn out. What do you do when there is nobody to turn to? When you find somebody they betray you or say one thing an do another. We are the forgotten one's in this society. Serve this Country for this? I hope that others on here get relief, find relief and don't ever end up where I am at this point. I have been frustrated before but this is beyond frustration when one has exhausted all options and there is no where to turn. Dr's are NOT God but they think they know what is best for the sufferer. Dr's "listen" to the patient, don't pass judgement and decide what YOU think is best. Especially for a patient who has been through the gambit. For all those who are suffering have the best Holiday you can have. You are not alone.
25yrsnstillfighting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (12-23-2014), ger715 (12-22-2014), moonstar54 (12-28-2014)