View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi leesal,

Could you please clarify that I understand your dental situation?

Tooth #30 extracted.
Grafting done 19,20,28,29 sites and I assume #30.
~~When was 19, 20, 18 and 29 removed?

~~Tooth #30 had a dry socket with a new graft in it?

~~When did you have the implants placed and in which areas exactly?

When using homeopathy like Arnica for swelling and pain, it is not wise to take more than prescribed. Taking more does not mean it will work better.

When you get a chance, please clarify and I will see if I can offer you some helpful information.

Thanks,
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesal View Post
Two weeks ago I had tooth 30 extracted and grafting for tooth 28, 29,19 and 20. I have terrible jaw pain (History of TMJ).

Tooth 30 ended up with a dry socket and infection. I'm on Flagyl for the infection which seems to be helping.

The bone graft for tooth 20 is exposed. My Dr. who did the implants said the grafting might not have worked and I may have to redo it. The graft on the left is still painful. My question is this, is this normal tow weeks post op and if so how do I proceed?

If the graft needs to be redone, I feel like maybe I should find a new surgeon to do the bone graft since I've had so many complications. I've been taking lots of Arnica. What should be normal post op pain at two weeks?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote