View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 05:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProAgonist View Post
After my last concussion (had a total of 2 mild concussions, 10 days apart), I started dreaming once in a few weeks dreams of dying.

Most of the time, it's about getting another concussion, and then just falling to the floor and becoming completely paralysed. I feel like I cannot move or make any sound at all, and it really feels like death. And then I wake up.

This has happened to me already 3 times after my concussions. The first time was a few days after the first concussion. It just feels so realistic inside the dream that it's scary, and it's always in the dream that I get a very bad concussion and then I get paralysed and die slowly (although the last time it happened, I already knew it was a dream so I just waited until I wake up from it).

Does anybody else here experience it? I'm talking specifically about dreams of dying after getting a concussion inside the dream.
I was having very similar dreams about one month after my concussion. In each, I had killed myself in some way, and the major part of the dream was the dragged on moment of me waiting powerlessly to die, unable to undo what I had done to myself. Fortunately, it only lasted one or two weeks.
thorx89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote