View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 06:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Wait, so even doing a head stand will put more pressure on the skull than you are able to do by pressing down with your hand? Is it still only 1 G force when doing head stand because I am standing still? Or is it my weight that plays a role here then?

Many people do head stands everyday and their skulls seem to be able to withstand this huge amount of pressure coming from their own bodyweight. What I'm wondering is if you can press down harder on your skull, creating a bigger pressure with your hands, than your own body weight is capable of (in a head stand).

You said that there were nerves outside the skull? So its those that makes me feel this occasional discomfort and as if there is some kind of constant pressure/tightness after pressure on the skull.

As in terms of DHMO, yeah I am a bit concerned considering it can be in food and such, but its more the thought of head injuries from external forces that gets on my nerves, because here you have a some control depending on how careful you are, and it's so easy to blame oneself for harming your own health due to stupidity.
Minimac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote