Thread: Sanctions
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 10:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Sanctions

Bryanna...
It really haunts me that I went to that original dental office with no pain at all and ended up losing a tooth and in permanent pain.

After extensive tries and a crazy amount of filing, the first dentist there put on a crown using permanent cement that broke immediately. I had some discomfort, but the second dentist there, then put in a post in what you termed a "vital" tooth. This was not a rc tooth. The pain became insane afterwards and has never gotten better.

Yes, things only worsened from there.

I have not sued. I spent the next two years seeking medical advice from doctors, oral surgeons, neuros.

One of my most helpful meds seems to be Gabapentin. ALL my doctors think I have nerve damage caused by dental work, likely by the first two dentists.

I feel STRONGLY that those first two dentists messed up.

The constant drilling and tapping attempting to put on a crown, the use of permanent cement and the crown breaking immediately and then the very long procedure the remove the broken crown...then shortly afterward...putting in a post in a vital tooth that adjust went through constant crazy drilling and tapping. They, hurt me.

I am haunted that this group of bad dentists got away with this. My medical bills are outrageous. My pain is outrageous. I personally believe strongly that the rc tooth next to all of this is a secondary issue.

You can't run from the facts....no pain, then very bad dental work, then damage and permanent pain.

Please pause for a moment and think about the poor dental work I received and only that.

How can I see to it that these dentists are sanctioned for their horrible dental work? What are the proper procedures????

It haunts me that they might hurt others.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote