View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 12:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Edit: it's actually norepinephrine and dopamine that are affected by stimulants not epinephrine and dopamine. I believe there is also serotonin activity. My post was submitted early!

Adding to that thought, if your brain is in the select few percent of the population that actually need stimulants than that is out of my knowledge. How long have you been taking Ritalin? How does it make you feel when you take it?

For the second question, there is no way for any of us to predict how you will be feeling in two months. The safe answer is an absolute no. Based on your previous posts, it would be best for your recovery both physically and psychologically to rest and not take any risks. Just think of how you would be second guessing yourself if there were any incidents. Your brain is probably not ready for jarring and moving around violently. Please take it easy until you have no symptoms.

Remembe don't take my advice as fact but I do have some limited knowledge from college and experience regarding the biochemistry of stimulants and I would like to help you as much as I can.

Be well.

-Danny
DannyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote