View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 02:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I know it will always be uncertain circumstances, but I do wish to ask one final question, just to be sure I got the facts right. Gradual increasing pressure on the skull (applying pressure on the skull with weight as in using your hands) and a sudden forceful impacting blow to head causes the same kind of pressure on the skull right?

Sudden impact, and slow gradual exposure to pressure is the same thing am I right? Both scenarios apply pressure to the skull each in their own way?

Say for example you fall, the impact from the fall causes the same kind of pressure as in if you press down with your hand right? Of course the fall will result in far worse damage since speed, g force and a load of other stuff has to be taken in account. But principally the two things expose the skull to suffer from the same kind of thing? A blow and applied pressure has the same effects on the skull?

I may be repeating myself, but this pressure couldn't reach the brain without skull fracture right?

This'll be my last question, because I fear my thoughts will keep spinning for assurance which I simply cannot get as you implied
Minimac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote