Thread: Sanctions
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 03:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

THE TOOTH IN QUESTION HERE WAS NOT A VIRGIN TOOTH, IT HAD A RESTORATION IN IT. CORRECT? WHICH MEANS THIS TOOTH HAD ALREADY AT SOME POINT BEEN DRILLED INTO. WHICH MEANS THE NERVES INSIDE THE TOOTH HAD ALREADY BEEN TRAUMATIZED AT THE TIME THE THAT RESTORATION WAS DONE. PLEASE CLARIFY THE ORIGINAL RESTORATION ON THIS TOOTH AS I AM RECALLING IT WAS AN ONLAY OR LARGE FILLING...?

Sadly, I don't know how to quote....will work on that later and will answer or address other items later.

The tooth in question had an onlay. I do not recall exactly why. I suspect a filling. The onlay fell off. I had no pain at all. Not even with hot or cold foods. However, since we were going to be in another city, I went to the new dentist and asked if they would replace the onlay. They said onlays were not done any more and insisted on doing a crown.

The young dentist didn't do injections...I noticed this oddity from day one. She had the owner do all injections. (Just a side note)

Excessive problems occurred with the crown, excessive drilling, tapping...soreness started. Permanent crown broke. Then removed.

The owner (shot lady) said she had to put in a post (but may have used the word pin). She said ahe had to put a post (or pin????) in because of the angle of the tooth ...it was causing difficulties. She said it was like a physics problem. PHYSCIS. (Can't bold...in bed with device).

She gave me many, many shots for this procedure and I was very numb. When the numbness wore off, I had some pain and oddly, I got a fever. I reported the pain and a low grade fever and she said the pain was normal and the fever was not in relation to dental work.

Later, she removed the temp. Crown she put on and I almost fainted. Worst pain I have ever had in my life. I got shot up big time with a nutso amount of novocaine as I was near screaming. She then went on a three week vacation and suggested I might need a rc.

Eventually, I Saw an OS, who is also a medical doctor. He said the dentists injured my nerve. I trust him greatly.

One dentist I saw recommended a rc. this guy (endo.) almost fainted himself when he discovered the post. That was another very bad experience. They all were.

I still think my dentists were horrible. Will peruse your response for any other questions....and consider your additional information.

I hope they don't permanently hurt someone again. Bryanna, I actually woke up this morning in tears, not just from pain, but in fear that they would hurt someone as they have hurt me.

Last edited by Vowel Lady; 12-20-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote