View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 01:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Update...sort of

First Let me say thank you to those of you who have reached out & responded to my post I cant begin to tell you how much it means. Also to Ms PamelaJune your kind words really came when I needed them the most today, you have NO IDEA! so THANK YOU from the very bottom of my heart & soul thank you!
As for a doctor it's been a HUGE NIGHTMARE trying to find one who will take me, I have called at least 20 offices, hung up on by at least 4 offices & the few that were "willing" to take me on were a minimum of $500 for the office visit which we cant afford, but somehow by the grace of god my mom called an office (45-60mins away) who will take me & under $200 for office visit cant get in til Jan 7th but it's something. I am praying it is not a pill mill & a decent doctor. One of the downfalls is they dont know about RSD which lets face it not alot do but I dont think they've even heard of it so I am going to bring some information for them to have & learn from. I also am really hopping this doc isnt like most with the whole "God complex" Im the doctor your nothing attitude which I am sure you all know exactly what I mean by that lol cuz if that's the case by the time he see's me I am going to be in pain overload & will have to put him in his place which wont be the 1st time Ive had to do that I dont enjoy having to be a Bi*** but after 10yrs of RSD & too many doctors treating me like Im nothing I've gotten to the point of not putting up with being talked down to ya know. ok I've rambled on enough for now been a super bad painful week & with no meds I am ready to scream from pain so might just have to suck it up & go to ER before I either go nuts, snap or put head thru a wall I just do not like hospitals so doing what I can to avoid that..I will update soon, love to all of you and thank you all so much again for just being here for me
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
birchlake (12-22-2014), PamelaJune (12-21-2014)