View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Starting to wonder...

I haven't had an exacerbation since last December and for me, that's a real milestone.

This past week, however, I've been going downhill. It all started on Monday when I worked on a landscape job in the 97 degree heat (yeah yeah I know). By Tuesday afternoon, I was feeling better and thought maybe I had my usual Uthoff's Syndrome symptoms and was over it. By Thursday, I was still doing the denial thing.

Well, by last night I can no longer do the denial dance. My right leg is definitely giving me fits and I can hardly touch it and now my left arm is doing the same thing. Today, my right hand is almost numb and I cannot bend my right thumb.

I hate this. Fatigue is kicking my butt, but it usually does this time of year because of the heat, but it hasn't been hot since Monday.

I am in this clinical trial and I know that I cannot do steroids ... except once during the whole trial, so I am kind of up a creek here. I just don't know what to do...but I know that I need to call my neuro next week if this keeps up.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote