Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 08:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Mark,

My inlaws are Boise natives, they live in Ca. but spend a good bit of the summer in Lowman at the family cabin built in the 40'smy parents and brother live in Emmett.

I am 55 with 3 children and 3 grandchildren.

I am not taking any meds.

I have not seen my neurosurgeon since mid August. I have been on my own with this thing until finally finding this site this week past. I have been a little frustrated with it as I have no idea what has been going on with me. There are plenty of times where I wonder if I am making this all up for attention or if there is a legitimate medical reason for all the odd stuff happening to me.

I have had problems with panic attacks but never anything like this, panic assaults might be more descriptive and since my head I have started with the nocturnal panic attacks. I have never experienced anxiety before but this is unrelenting and I am fearful of everything. Even things as simple as going to bed or the battery going dead on my phone.

I don't get headaches in the common vein of the term. Stabbing pains happen. I get this weird sensation that comes over my head, don't know how else to describe it other than a weird odd sensation and by the time it shows up I will be down for a few hours, blurry vision and real noisy tinnitus accompany it.

I have been way beyond fortunate with work. My wife and I own a crop dusting business. My son and son in law work there also so they have filled in wonderfully. I have been there maybe 5 times since April... Location is 22 miles from home and I can't make the drive yet.

I don't think I am making all this up but with no experience around head injuries and no one to talk with I have sure wondered. Reading here has certainly answered some of my mysteries.

Take care, Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
karenmamo (12-28-2014)