View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Question

ProAgonist.... I have been reading along here, and I do think we need to clear up something...

How old are you? Are you living at home with your parents?
Any decisions for a minor, should be made by your parents or guardians and your doctor.

It is true that long term methylphenidate use (and also amphetamines) for ADHD can result in depleted dopamine, and also depression. If you do a drug search you will find depression listed for both.

This link is a site that lists side effects to drugs reported to the FDA. The actual reports are not common, so the numbers are low.Most doctors do not report at all.

http://www.drugcite.com/?q=methylphenidate

You can click to enlarge/expand any item in both listings.

I really think you should spend some time reading the sites that explain side effects to methylphenidate.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DannyT (12-22-2014), ProAgonist (12-22-2014)