View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 09:56 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Most B complex vitamins are not worth much. The dosage of B vitamins is just too small. A B-50 or B-100 complex would be much better. Even with a B-50 or B-100, it is worthwhile to add B-12 methycobalamin. Most B complexes have cyanocobalamin.

TV is better than the computer in my experience. You are farther from the screen and the visual processing load is much less. If you are reading online and find you need to reread a line of text, it is time to take a break. I find high def TV to be a strain.
Silly, I have had the same issues. I had multiple concussions playing rugby and hit my head on a stairwell over labor day. Since then I have relapsed 3 times due to knicking my head on various things, and from occasionally overstressing my head. I've lost some peripheral vision and occasionally miss things I used to see, causing these accidents. It's quite frustrating having a headache for 4 months straight and not being able to excersice and lift as I have previously loved to do. I take B vits, Coq10, fish oil, and feverfew/butterbur. It helps when I am recoivering, but won't help with a real bad day.
mminakow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote