Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 09:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Joan,

Iam sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner but things have been very crazy around here the last couple of days. I look forward to these posts.
RSD brings with it more than pain, depression, etc. My husband and I do everything together including becoming diabled. We both had a long fight with Social Security at the same time and went without most of an income for over a year. We own a two family house and had to live off of the rental income for over a year. Well that left no way to pay the bills and we almost lost the house. We just found a buyer this weekend. Thank God! The bank was about to forclose. We moved in with my sister and my husband is having such a hard time. He lived on our street since 1965. I hope we can make it throuh this, he is so misrable.
My computer went down on Saturday. Boy was I upset not being able to come here and talk to you and everyone else. You are right. I no longer feel
all alone and everyone here is so nice. I feel so much better when I can be here. Thank you for writing back and forth with me. I feel like I finally have a friend.

Sue K
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote