View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 11:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have had issues with this annoying syndrome since my teens, with a long break when it went into remission until my hormones changed again. Mostly having issues with my eyes and throat, but I have had the symptoms you described before.

Turns out I had severe blood pressure issues in these moments, either way too low or relatively high, which both caused the dizziness and whoosing in my ears and the feeling as if air either couldn't get into or out of my lungs. I was told low and high blood pressures, even alternating, happen a lot with this.

As for the lungs feeling dry or weird, yes, I get this every now and then. As we do sauna and steambaths a lot, O get enough moist intzo my lungs, but oherwise inhalation helped in times where I couldn't do either. Also, drinking a lot is advisable despite the edema you may have. I used to think I needed to drink less with my swollen feet but it turned out it got better when I drank more. Probably because the kindneys got more active.

Gluten free has done nothing to me but make me depressive and my food taste bad, but going down on sugar, using sweeteners where possible, hads helped with the congestions in my nose and throat not being so bad anymore.
Lwaxana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote