View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Day 3 following the nerve root epidural sleeve injections. No referred pain to the right hip (yay) considerably reduced referred pain to the left hip. He could only do L3 & L4, L5 and S1 so tightly fused he was unable to get the tip of the needle anywhere near the nerve root. Anyway, with the reduced pain I can only deduce the problem is the L2/L3 vertebrae which as we know is on it's way out... I wish now he could have had a go at L2 root nerve as the neurosurgeon said earlier this year that disc is completely destroyed. So with my review in February if things continue as they are, I will enquire about the possibility of an L2 injection. In the meantime, I'm going to take it easy and try to make the most of this current reduction in pain.

Having pneumonia in summer is hard, the coughing has put added stress on my spine and I'm feeling pain in areas I've not experienced before, I'm positive it's just a result of the constant coughing.
My mum is back again in hospital and because of my pneumonia I've not been allowed to visit, it's over ten days now and I feel ever so wretched (and yes guilty) She has had subsequent MRI(s) CT scans, mylogram and another blood patch done on Tuesday the day before my procedure. It's been a terrible way for her to experience what we all go through on a regular basis, hubby had to laugh when she detailed how harsh the procedures are and how painful. He said to her Pam never complains of them so she stated hers are over and above what I've ever had.. I just want her to get well and regain her independence, but I think it will fast continue to disappear.

The festivities are upon us and our world turned upside down with the atrocious acts carried out this last week all over the world. All I want for Christmas this year is peace and harmony. Let us all pray together and partake in whatever celebrations of life we can. Don't let terrorism and the brutal acts humans perpetuate change our own strength of force. We here on NT are all strong characters and blessed with worldwide online friendships.
Amen!
wising happiness
me
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (12-23-2014)