View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 01:59 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

mrsD,

Yes, my parents know about all supplements and medicines I'm taking.

Mark,

Sorry if I sounded like I tried to convince you with what I wrote. I just wanted to understand what exactly causes the return of the symptoms, and you now explained it perfectly, and thank you for that.

Right now, I'll most likely won't go on that trip (according to what you have said, if I understand correctly, it is safer not to go on that trip). I'll let my brain more time to heal before I go to do such activities. You are totally right about that, especially about the part that the return of my symptoms will increase the possibility of getting injured during the trip.

I do listen to you and take your advice, Mark. It is important to me because I know you understand a lot about concussions, and I'm sorry if it sounded like I'm not responsible or trying too hard to convince you. I'm usually a responsible person that thinks twice about all most every decision I make, so I'm sorry if I made it sound like I don't listen and don't take your advice.

And if you were talking about the Ritalin in the convincing attempts, I'll explain it shortly - I know it's not very good for my brain right now, but without it I'll drop out of high school. If I could treat my ADHD without Ritalin I'd happily do that, but I can't allow myself to stop taking Ritalin because I will drop out of high school and that will ruin my life (this is very serious). I'm sorry if I made you think I'm not listening about this issue, but it's not like I have too many choices here. Also, my parents would probably disagree with me about stopping the Ritalin and wouldn't allow me to do that.
ProAgonist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote