Old 12-24-2014, 03:09 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Smile Joyeux Noël!

Waves,

Quote:
This morning, I must make an effort to get myself and my area more presentable, so that we can enjoy tomorrow in a comfortably clear living room. A ton to do both on the self and the area. Busy.
'Sounds a little like my day.

Quote:
I spent the night finding, evaluating and bookmarking carols to listen to, as we don't have much on CD that we like. More busy. My mother tried buying some more this year, and they didn't work out well either. We like traditional English choral music, as well as some of the older American contemporary voices ... Bing Cosby, Ray Price, Nat King Cole. My dad especially likes Sinatra, but the CD we have finds me wanting to leap out of the window, for how depressingly drawn out it is. So I'm trying to find recordings where he hasn't reduced the tempo down to a complete crawl and all but eaten the rhythm.
Ugh to slow Sinatra. I hope you find what you want.

======
Hi,

Mostly I am looking forward to music I will record from the Vacation mass that they show here at 11:30 pm 24th. Maybe some other stuff I already recorded via tv and also some pandora and youtube.

I could REALLY use some P A S T A right now. I will settle for the broccoli in the microwave.

My trainer came over today/23 to do upper body work.
He is coming back on Christmas day/25 because we are
both available. His family celebrates Noche Buena on the 24th.

I did a little re-organizing of bookshelves in the living room
in order to put ones I use frequently in better locations in relationship
to the others. Have much more to do.

Mari
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-24-2014), Lara (12-24-2014), mymorgy (12-24-2014), waves (12-24-2014)