View Single Post
Old 12-24-2014, 09:49 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default how can i find a good doc? TTS

I tried to submit. I got an error message. It stated, "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." My thoughts are inserted below (edit – I stopped with that method).

I guess the program does not like it when one does that. Suggestions for further posts to avoid this problem? Thanks.

Attempt to post number two: Now I got this message:
To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 1 posts.
Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

I live in Junction City, Kansas. A small town of about 30k with horrible healthcare. However, I'm only 2 hours from larger cities - KC area/Wichita/Topeka, etc.

The people that I have seen 'specialize in', 'there is nothing we can do. There is nothing wrong with you. Bilateral TTS is rare' ('BULL!' says Dean and his MD brother) . . .therefore, you don't have it."

"So . . . what do I have then?"

"Don't know . . . sorry. I cannot help you."

Inexcusable. At least refer me to someone who can.

Just blood work (see below sig/never mind/can't find blood work at the moment - neurologist ordered this blood work - I called him back to say I still have symptoms . . . no return call . . .no follow up . . . I called again a week later . . . the same thing). No big red flags on the blood work they did but given their 'skills' in this area . . . they probably provided me with blood work that was of little value for my problem.'

I told them my back rarely hurts (which is true) so they did not image it.
Thank you for the links below. I will look into them after Christmas.

Thank you for you time, concern and info.

I am very appreciative.

I imagine insurance will be problematic. I have health care insurance . . . but you know the deal . . . if possible to get my previous life-style back through PROPER treatment (or, even half of it back) I guess I can cash in my 401 IRA . . . but it is only worth $30K so that wouldn't get me very far down the DX road . . .

Thanks again,

Dean
canifindagooddr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote