View Single Post
Old 12-25-2014, 01:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Hi Baba,
No nothing that I can remember. Last year I just started feeling strange. My left leg would get tingly from almost any position and I had to walk around to make it go away. Then my left hand had electrical vibrations that would happen when I held the blender top on. Heart palps and low blood pressure when standing started but were not that bad. Sometimes toes and hands would randomly get numb for a bit. Then over the summer it got crazy and everything intensified into nerve pains randomly in certain areas, crazy insane neck pain, muscle twitches, dizziness, confusion at times, and internal buzzing and shaking especially left side of body when lying down. They think because of the high ANA that has been repeated about 5 times that my body is doing this to itself. Now I just have to find someone who wants to try treatment. I have a new neuromuscular doc lined up for after the holidays so maybe he will be interested in figuring it out.
How about you? Did you have a known trigger or autoimmune issue?
I dont know if mine is autoimmune or not. Finally had a skin biopsy and have sensory small fiber.
I suspect it could be from all kinds of procedures/antibiotics. Did not know I had levaquin until recently.
Thanks for asking.
Hope the new Neuro is helpful.
baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Healthgirl (12-26-2014)