Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart irascible -- cool word for what you describe

Waves,

Quote:
Originally Posted by waves View Post
I fin[/B]ally lost it, bad. I bellowed at her to leave me the hell alone, just leave me the hell alone, why can't you.... (repeat ad nauseum for like 5 minutes). She got mad or hurt enough to retreat.

As for me.... I cried. Alone. Without having to totally smother myself and hide, for once.

She has barely been talking to me. I made efforts today to be nice to her, and things have settled a bit, but honestly, I need her not to chat at me all the time, and not require decisions from me, especially not about food! I don't think it's so hard to follow the indications I gave her: "Do not include me in meal plans. I will forage in the fridge."

The Broken Record Technique is effective.

Even though you preferred not to have to use it and at a cost, you got what you wanted. I hope that she lets you forage.

Quote:
Legs of lead. Heart of stone. Mind of mulch.
This really sxxx, Waves, and you need to contact your guy. It is time to bring someone in to help you.

Quote:
This depression is all of them rolled together. It is the badass mother of depressions.
I am worried about you.

The crying: Waves, if we were close enough I would find a way to get you to the ER. What ever time line you said here and in the earlier post I feel is longer than you make it out to be.
Do the equivalent of the ER and get competent immediate progressional help.
As I have said over and over again (maybe not recently but it is documented here), bipolar/ mental illness/ incompacity is not a do-it-yourself job.
Reach out. Get a team.

Let them throw you a life line.

M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-11-2015), Dmom3005 (12-29-2014), St George 2013 (12-29-2014), waves (12-29-2014)