Thread: Neuro apt
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 09:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I'm getting on quite well with the naproxen.

Though other factors also include:
stopping the amytriptaline
no longer drinking coffee (oh woe!)
2-5 cups of green tea with honey a day
resting at home during holidays

The tinnitus went after a few days- to a week. Sometimes, if i'm tired it will appear faintly. Or if I have a shift in pressure feeling in my ear/face. I also had a strong burst of it today after getting out of the bath- I had accidently got a bit of water in affected ear.

But, for the most part, gone. which is odd.

Although I cannot really say it has lessoned the pain, as I still get stabbing pains at impact sites and headaches, it has lessoned the ache and fog. I can think and feel clearer.

And yeah my back does ache a bit less which is a bonus (had back/shoulder pain pre-injury).

The aim was to reduce swelling in the brain, and it is working, that implies that the aymptoms being lifted are due to those areas of the brain being squeeed/reduced blood flow. Rather than damaged. which is good.

Still have the racoon eyes, sense that my right side of my body is larger and more forward than my left, diziness/trouble focusing, light/sound/scent sensitivity,pain, fatigue, helpless nounage and stutter. But I think I detect improements generelly, except for the faitgue.
_Ash_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote